- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a research technician. The candidate in this position is responsible to perform general histological light microscopic processing (cutting and staining) on small blocks of human postmortem brain tissues; specialized immunocytochemistry on the same; digitizing and computer unregistering with pre-histology images (by optical coherence tomography), and scoring of neural profiles in the two datasets. The applicant will help maintain equipment and supplies, and lab safety compliance. Supervision and training provided.
What your background should be
- Knowledge of basic lab skills (pipetting, antibody dilutions, use of microbalance). Photomicography, moderate computer skills and statistical analysis.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in a scientific discipline.
Who is the client company
- This is a private research university.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org