- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Under limited direction, performs complex lab and/or research-related duties and tasks. Helps develop, design and conduct research projects according to plan, including planning new procedures, adapting existing procedures to the needs of the project, and making contributions to methodology. Collects records and analyzes data. Conducts literature reviews. Participates in writing reports and manuscripts. Oversees the management of equipment and supplies. Ensures compliance with institutional, state, and federal regulatory policies, procedures, directives, and mandates. Trains and oversees the work of research support personnel. Responsibilities may include the following non-laboratory duties: transcribing and coding data; developing data collection instruments; presenting research findings at staff meetings, seminars, and scientific conferences; assisting with building databases; and recruiting and scheduling research subjects. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Experience a minimum of one year of relevant research experience required. The individual must be able to pass the FBI's security risk assessment associated with access to select agents. Knowledge in relevant scientific field required. Knowledge of research techniques or methods required. Analytical skills required. Problem-solving skills required. Attention to detail required. Organizational skills required. Verbal and written communication skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in a field relevant to the research being conducted required. Advanced degree in a field relevant to the research being conducted preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about research and educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org