- Canoga Park, CA
What you'll be doing
- Assist with all cell culture aspects using good aseptic techniques feeding, freezing, thawing, and harvesting human cell lines. Prepare reagents and perform HLA typing using serological and molecular techniques. Perform PBMC isolation and cell line transformation and perform immunological assays using ELISA, Flow-Cytometry, and Luminex technology. Assist with recombinant HLA cell-line development and with monoclonal antibody development. Perform DNA extraction using various techniques. Maintain and complete laboratory notebook and deliver regular project reports to supervisor and manager. Perform technical laboratory protocols and other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Excellent knowledge in mammalian tissue culture related techniques and knowledge of cell culture procedures and microbiological principle of contamination. Basic knowledge of MS office. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive laboratory information; perform company data entry in a conscientious manner.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in biological science.
Who is the client company
- A multinational biotechnology product development company that providing analytical and laboratory products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org