- Canoga Park, CA
What you'll be doing
- Conduct experiments in DNA/oligo quantification, gene amplification, sequencing, and reverse SSO assay and other relevant experiments in molecular biology or related field. Comply with all quality policies and actively participate in maintenance and updating of all required SOPs and quality records of equipment maintenance, tests, analyses and designing experiments as needed. Manage and prioritize daily assignments approved by supervisor, research director of VP to ensure completion of the assignment. Manage and maintain required reagents, laboratory environment and equipment needed to carry out assignment. Collaborate closely with other teams in the department to complete highest priority work as directed. Responsible for understanding and implementing relevant company and department policies and procedure. Responsible and accountable for maintenance of a safe work environment including proper staff training in laboratory safety procedures, maintenance and stocking of proper safety equipment and supplies. Attendance and participation in schedules planning meetings and/or status meetings.
What your background should be
- Courses and bench experience in genome studies recommended. Basic course work in molecular biology, nucleic acid chemistry or equivalent. Recent hands on experience and theoretical understanding in development of genotyping product for polymorphic gene system under GMP or equivalent experience. Must be highly motivated individual with minimal supervision. Current genotyping techniques and software-based analysis.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in the biological sciences.
Who is the client company
- A multinational biotechnology product development company that providing analytical and laboratory products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org