- Pasadena, CA
What you'll be doing
- The research associate manages day-to-day activities of a major segment of medium to large studies or several smaller studies. This person may supervise project staff; assist in development of study tools; coordinate research project activities with other research study centers; participate in the training of new team members and/or clinical staff; assist with implementation of quality control measures; mentor and develop staff and participate in hiring; recommend budget actions/decisions and manage project budget. Work under general supervision. Monitor progress of study activities. Prepare progress reports independently and/or collaboratively. Develop simple study protocols or portions of complex protocols. Adhere to compliance and privacy/confidentiality requirements and standards. Assist with and/or oversee quality assurance of study activities; ensures quality data. Acquires and maintains knowledge of KP systems and databases. Identifies, recommends and implements solutions to study issues. Supervise and manage the day-to-day activities of project staff including evaluating performance. Contribute to portions of study presentations. Serve as a member on department or study-related committees.
What your background should be
- The candidate must be able to prepare sections of professional reports and presentations. A minimum of two plus years professional experience in research methodology/research study design, hypothesis testing. A minimum of two to three years experience in managing research projects under general guidance required. Minimum of one to two years of direct personnel management preferred. The candidate requires to have strong experience (usually four plus years) in public health, healthcare administration, epidemiology or healthcare-related field.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in public health, healthcare administration, epidemiology, or health-related field required (ex. biology, psychology, etc.). Master degree in public health, healthcare administration, epidemiology or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an integrated and the largest managed care organization in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org