- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for providing research support related to psychology and decision-making. Responsible for management activities related to the whole research cycle, including: support in preparation, submission and management of IRB applications and renewals; maintaining the laboratory website and database of manuscripts; supporting the development of experimental materials; bookkeeping of experimental funds and management of subject pool; collecting, recording, and cleaning data; help with copy editing and maintenance of references in papers; general office and miscellaneous duties including orientation to new members, keeping laboratory supply stock, and other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3-5 years of research/lab experience, research methodology, data collection and analysis required. Strong communication and analytical skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a private research university.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org