- Tarrytown, NY
What you'll be doing
- Preparing and making all feeders: thawing MEF 2 to 3 times a week, expanding and treating with gamma irradiator; freezing for storage, re-plating according to the requests. Preparing and making of media for general lab use: monitoring the medium usage and keeping enough stock; tracking the lot changes for all components. Ordering and maintaining of lab supplies: coordinating with procurement and sales representatives to maintain the large volume of the supplies. Monitoring general lab equipment: measuring C02 level and UV strength for all cell culture hoods twice a month, communicating with facility personnel for necessary adjustments. Participating in rat es cell culture processes: mastering all thawing, freezing, and targeting procedures. Handling ES culture/expansion for cell requests: thawing, expanding and freezing enough cell stocks for all requests.
What your background should be
- 1-5 years of experience with knowledge of ES cell targeting and cell culture techniques. Level will be commensurate with experience. A physical will be required for the individual selected for this position to confirm that there are no medical restrictions that prevent the individual from performing the job.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or master degree.
Who is the client company
- This is a biotechnology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com