Research Assistant (Human Genetics)
- Cincinnati, OH
What you'll be doing
- Maintain/manage strong working relationships with clients, colleagues, and other key stakeholders. Respond to requests quickly and effectively. Identify and understand customer needs and expectations and meets them. Design and perform experiments and record data. Follow and formulate both existing and new research protocols. Independently reproduce, evaluate, research, and improve techniques currently used. Analyze data, perform statistical and graphical analysis of data, and interpret results. Maintain accurate and detailed records of all laboratory work and experiments. Assist in training postdoctoral fellows, graduate students, and junior laboratory personnel in laboratory techniques and equipment. Contribute and write material for reports, publications, journal articles, and abstracts. Maintain an integral role in the laboratory's meetings, presentations, and publications. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of experience at the research assistant III level or equivalent experience. Ability to follow complex written and verbal instructions. Advanced knowledge of scientific terminology. Computer proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft office, e-mail, and internet. Pursuing work with little supervision or assistance; directing one's own efforts. Possess strong organization skills and attention to detail. Basic analytical ability sufficient to evaluate data, make judgments and recommendations. Basic working knowledge of research methods including measurement, data collection, and validity issues.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a related field required. Master degree in a related field or equivalent is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com