- Cleveland, OH
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for assisting with the compliant implementation and conduct of multiple research projects. Assists PI or designee with the development, implementation and evaluation of research subject recruitment strategies. Assists with the collection, recording and maintenance of accurate study records to include source documents, case report forms, regulatory documents and reports. Assists with the development and coordination of the research subject study schedule and calendar in compliance with the research protocol. May schedule and register research appointments, procedures and tests and completes appropriate process for accurate billing to correct research account. Completes notification of schedule completion in applicable research protocol management system. Under direction of PI or designee, assists with the reporting of serious adverse events and unanticipated problems to the IRB, FDA and sponsor in accordance with regulatory time lines. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Within 90 days of hire, candidate must successfully complete certification in human subjects research (HSR) as required by the responsible conduct of research guidelines adopted by cleveland clinic. requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful. Minimum three years experience in a healthcare setting assisting with multiple projects/functions. Previous research experience preferred. Bachelor degree may offset experience requirements. A high degree of dexterity to produce materials on a computer. Requires normal or corrected vision and hearing to normal range. Extensive sitting and frequent walking, occasional lifting or carrying of 5 to 15 pounds. May have some exposure to communicable diseases or body fluids. May require working irregular hours. Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- A nonprofit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com