- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Responsibilities include preparing materials for planning meetings, note-taking, coordinating technical assistance events and compiling data collection protocols. The post holder will be expected to work independently and have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with an interest in learning and using a range of website content management systems and online meeting platforms.
What your background should be
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and database software required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in education, the social sciences, public health, or related fields.
Who is the client company
- Non-profit organization dedicated to conducting and applying behavioral and social science research to improve people's lives, especially the disadvantaged.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com