- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Working under direct supervision, the Research Assistant provides support and assistance to various research projects, running experiments and recording results, preparing equipment and ensuring the laboratory is well stocked and clean. Other duties include checking and feeding animals, performing simple surgeries, and maintaining an accurate log of all species.
What your background should be
- Animal care experience preferred. Animal surgery or research experience a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Who is the client company
- Private research university founded in 1893.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org