- Rockville, MD
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent assists with routine and non-routine research support for the department/division to enhance operating efficiency; responsible for data collection, and data management. Under the supervision of the principal investigator and/or study coordinator(s), participates in research studies to include participant enrollment involving in-person, mail and email based consenting and data collection. Collects and organizes survey data for research projects. Scans and verifies study surveys. Helps oversee survey processing policy. Provides written and verbal correspondence to study participants. Assists with updating study related documents for internal and external use. Assists in the preparation of study related reports and presentations. Assists with maintaining databases for research projects. Retrieves information from databases and other multiple data sources. Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed. Maintains equipment necessary for survey processing. Develops and implements new and more efficient survey processing procedures.
What your background should be
- 2 years experience. Long periods of standing and sitting; some lifting.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in social science or related discipline, or the equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about consumer banking, corporate banking and investment banking services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org