- Coral Gables, FL
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent in this position will be involved in the study of the functional and biochemical role of ASXL1 in regulating hematopoiesis using murine models of ASXL. Specifically, the technician will have the following tasks: maintaining mouse colonies, genotyping different strains of mice, perform transplantation experiments via tail vein injection, conducting primary cell cultures, phenotypic analysis of hematopoietic cells using flow CYTOMETRY and microscope, and administering compounds to mice by gavage or IP injections. The technician will also perform ELISA and order reagents for the lab.
What your background should be
- One year of work related experience. Any appropriate combination of education, certifications, and/or relevant work experience may be considered.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a private, nonsectarian research university.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org