Request for Proposal
- Raleigh, NC
What you'll be doing
- You'll also be responsible for maintaining the knowledge content database and other department resources. Compile RFP response content using Qvidian database and other company resources. Support proposal projects by creating project timelines, ensuring adherence to schedule, and communicating project details to the project team. Maintain accuracy of grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and format text, pictures, graphics, etc. for aesthetics, quality, and adherence to RFP specification. Provide final submission to sales rep or directly to customer. Capture, maintain, and refresh reusable content within the Qvidian database.
What your background should be
- Internship experience in sales operations or finance, working with or responding to RFPs or other contracts experience is a plus. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good organizational and interpersonal skills. Experience working proactively in a fast-paced setting with minimal supervision. Ability to manage confidential information.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field of study.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com