Representative, Route Service
- Lenexa, KS
What you'll be doing
- Drives a vehicle to pick-up, deliver, and properly store specimens and other materials with assigned route or on as needed basis. Communicates appropriately with clients, coworkers and the general public. Ensures all specimens are collected accurately and on time. Collects specimens according to established procedures. Package specimens for transport. Maintains required records and documentation. Reads, understands and complies with departmental policies, protocols and procedures: (i.e. procedure manuals, safety manual, compliance manual, automobile policies and procedures, employee handbook, quality assurance manual). Adheres to departmental and company code of grooming and dress code policies, appearing neat and clean at all times. Reports on time to work, following attendance guidelines. Keeps vehicle area neat and clean. Disposes of biohazard containers when scheduled. Communicates all unresolved problems immediately to the appropriate manager, supervisor, or group leader for resolution. Remains polite and courteous at all times.
What your background should be
- 5 years driving experience. Work with minimal supervision. Valid state driving license with clean driving record. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends, holidays, on call and overtime. Prior knowledge of medical specimens and /or medical supplies. Prior knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel desired. Prior medical courier experience and prior customer service experience helpful but not required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a hospital & health care company that provides clinical laboratory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com