- Berkeley Heights, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Work with business user and business analysts to understand the business and application requirements. Develop an understanding of the data. Develop an understating of the system. Review data models with the data architect to ensure that the current design can support the business and reporting requirements. Review data models for data warehousing best practices. Translate requirements into a logical data model. Manage the creation, update, and maintenance of Cognos FM model packages. Manage the development of ad-hoc and canned reports in Cognos environment. Understand change requests and incorporate them into the current design and documentation.
What your background should be
- More than 5+ years of overall hands-on experience in Cognos BI development and administration. Expertise in framework manager. Working knowledge of SQL. Experience with data stage and SAP BW, big plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science or information systems or its equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org