Rep, Phlebotomy Service
- Whittier, CA
What you'll be doing
- Greets customers appropriately. Treat all customers in a courteous manner. Ensures all field phlebotomy and specimens are collected accurately and on time. Collects specimens according to established procedures. Calls clients to confirm handwritten orders, verify test(s) ordered, obtain accurate billing information. Maintains all appropriate PSC/Phlebotomy logs. Assists with compilation of monthly statistics and data. Submits data on time monthly. Performs basic clerical duties, i.e. filing, faxing, preparing mail. Submits accurate time and travel logs as directed by management and on time. Demonstrates organizational commitment. Adheres to departmental and company code of grooming and dress code and lab coat policies, appearing neat and clean at all times. Reports on time to work, following attendance guidelines. Answers the telephone in a friendly and helpful manner, by incorporating the company name, self-identification and a helpful statement. Performs other department-related clerical duties when assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have 1 year phlebotomy experience-pediatric and geriatric capillary and venipuncture. Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends, holidays, on call and overtime. Excellent phlebotomy skills to include pediatric and geriatric. Demonstrates good organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a healthcare service company that provides clinical laboratory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org