Remote Sensing Technician
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- This position is work under close supervision; the remote sensing technician will provide internal and external customer support for real time data services in compliance with service level agreements. Candidate has to configure and maintain real time data feeds. Monitor and ensure quality of real time data. Diagnose moderately complex hardware, software and network problems. Maintains and updates daily reports. Ensure email and telephone requests recorded using the standard incident tracking system. Ensure customer data confidentiality and validate entitlements. Recommend system modifications to reduce user problems. Handle special projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- This position required relevant oilfield experience such as drilling, completions, or production. Intermediate computer and networking skills. Familiar with remote control applications, trouble shooting and problem solving skills. Excellent verbal & written communication skills, organization and planning skills. Ability to handle multiple activities successfully. Customer service background preferred; such as call center technical support, restaurant or retail experience. Previous position in IT Support will be a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Degree required. AS/BS degree in Science (Geology, Geosciences) preferred IT or Engineering, Science. Relevant college vocational, technical school, industrial or military training along with High-School degree are ACCEPTABLE in lieu of college courses.
Who is the client company
- The Company is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Moreover, offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as excellent staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com