- Georgetown, SC
What you'll be doing
- Guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, facilities, control loops and safety/security. Define, develop, administer and refine the 10 key elements defined. Improve maintenance work efficiency by applying precision. Develop and refine an areas preventative, predictive and condition. Base reliability programs in a systematic, professional manner. Develop solutions to chronic repetitive failures by analyzing data. Support and provide expertise for capital projects development. Interact with all areas/parts of the organization. Ensure communication between core team and technician. Ensure motors are properly lubricated and inspecting equipment. Lead development effort and keep criticalities current. Reliability engineer is responsible for defining, developing, administering, and refining the equipment care programs.
What your background should be
- 5+years experience at manufacturing facility. Strong technical and maintenance background ability to manage and lead multiple projects. Proficient with Microsoft and sap pm applications. Must have good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS degree in engineering preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company is an American pulp and paper company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org