- Hartford, CT
What you'll be doing
- As a release manager, the incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and organizing the product releases for the odin products. The primary responsibilities of this position include but not limited to: organize and manage activities for building and providing software releases for promotion to a production environment and through the application development lifecycle stack; proactively plan, manage and stabilize technology team releases; collaborate with technical/production development teams in the definition and breakdown of release content; ensure all applicable assurance requirements have been met prior to release; facilitate a change control process to determine release content; define release plans and schedules through implementation; execute release plans during deployment to ensure timely and successful implementation of software release to market; coordinate release milestones across dependent applications and affected teams as it relates to release delivery; communicate project release details to both the business and technical teams from beginning to end of all projects. Provide risk management and issue/problem resolution as required.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 3 years of IT release management experience, minimum of 5 years of IT project management experience, minimum of 3 years of experience in the software development lifecycle are required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills expected. Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), MS Visio, experience with release management in a commercial software environment are plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- The client is a diversified managed health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com