Relationship Multi Branch Banker
- Gonzales, LA
What you'll be doing
- Leverage referrals and other lead generation techniques (e.g., community outreach) to identify new prospects and cross-selling opportunities with current clients. Conduct discussions with prospects to understand background and identify needs; clearly communicate potential solutions. Maintain a working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered; taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs. Perform servicing duties: greet customers/prospects in the lobby and on the phone, research customer inquiries, orders checks and/or debit cards, return phone calls, accept and forward wires, and other customer originated servicing needs with the intent of enhancing customer retention and exploring additional sales opportunities. Cultivate partnerships with specialist areas such as financial advisors, small business and private banking to obtain and provide qualified referrals. Ensure all audit and security policies and procedures are followed in accordance with bank policy and federal regulations.
What your background should be
- 2 years of customer service experience. 2 years experience in sales in a banking environment or equivalent. 1 year experience in the relationship banker role and have completed all required training. Requires successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the nationwide mortgage licensing system (NMLS) in compliance with the secure and fair enforcement for mortgage licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American bank holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com