Relationship Banker Certified Development Program
- Chantilly, VA
What you'll be doing
- Meet with consumer and small business customers to discuss current and future financial needs. Recommend and sell appropriate solutions to consumers and small businesses. Achieve performance goals and demonstrate skills-based behaviors while working towards banker certification and recertify annually. Acquire knowledge of complete line of products to offer to customer including consumer and small business checking and savings, home loans, and investment referrals. Perform servicing duties: greet customers in the lobby and on the phone, research customer inquiries, fulfill customer requests, and other customer originated servicing needs with the intent of enhancing customer retention and exploring additional sales opportunities. Perform sales duties: execute on sales routines, which includes conducting sales conversations to identify appropriate customer banking needs, ensuring customer usage of products, conduct outbound calling, and acquiring, deepening, and retaining customer relationships within branch portfolio. Proactively cultivate relationships with branch partners such as financial advisors, small business bankers, and home lending officers to obtain and provide qualified referrals. Ensure all audit and security policies and procedures followed in accordance with bank policy and federal regulations.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have military experience. Minimum 6 months of sales or service experience is required. Bilingual in English and Spanish. At least 1 year of retail sales experience. Successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the nationwide mortgage licensing system (NMLS) in compliance with the secure and fair enforcement for mortgage licensing act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act) required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification; bachelor degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is the American bank holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com