- Universal City, TX
What you'll be doing
- The relationship banker is a branch based customer facing position whose primary goal is to acquire, retain, deepen and manage relationships with customers. Relationship bankers are responsible for generating growth in balances through the sale, marketing, promotion and referral of products utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach. Candidate will take a lead role in creating an outstanding customer experience and helping the branch meet sales objectives contributing to the success of the firm. As a relationship banker, candidate will have an assigned portfolio of customers and proactively meet with them face to face and over the phone to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations.
What your background should be
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport, be friendly and personable and look for ways to benefit the customer financial relationship both over the phone as well as in person. Excellent customer contact skills; understands how to present features, and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs. Professional, thorough and organized; able to follow standard operating policies and procedures. Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; explain concepts clearly to customers.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred or high school degree/GED or foreign equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company provides banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org