- Redondo Beach, CA
What you'll be doing
- The relationship banker is a branch based customer facing position whose primary goal is to acquire, retain, deepen and manage relationships with the customers. Relationship banker is responsible for generating growth in balances through the sale, marketing, promotion and referral of products utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach. The person will take a lead role in creating an outstanding customer experience and helping the branch meet sales objectives contributing to the success of the firm. As a relationship banker, the person will have an assigned portfolio of customers and proactively meet with them face to face and over the phone to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations. In this role the person will also continue to develop and cultivate his/her existing customer relationships. S/he will also partner with specialists (such as loan officers, business bankers and financial advisors), to ensure the customers get access to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year branch sales experience or equivalent financial services sales experience with proven success in establishing new clients, revenue generation and the ability to deliver results. Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 if required) and life licenses required. If unlicensed, must be obtained within 90 days of joining. Ability to establish credibility and rapport, be friendly and personable and look for ways to benefit the customer financial relationship both over the phone as well as in person. Excellent customer contact skills; comfortable asking questions/interviewing customers about financial situation; strong listening skills comfortable making outbound calls. Understand how to present features and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs. Self motivated, assertive, perform well in a competitive sales environment. Understand how to interpret numbers, trends and data to make effective decisions. Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred or high school degree/GED or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company provides financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org