- White Plains, NY
What you'll be doing
- Play a vital role in the customer banking experience at the company. Primary goal is to acquire, retain, deepen and manage relationship with company customer. Position is responsible for generating growth in balance through the sale, marketing, promotion and referral of product utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach. Candidate will take a lead role in creating an outstanding customer experience and helping the branch meet sales objective contributing to the success of the firm. As a position holder you will have an assigned portfolio of customer and pro-actively meet with them face to face and over the phone to discover their financial need and provide product and service recommendation. In this role you will also continue to develop and cultivate your existing customer relationship. position will also partner with specialist (such as loan officer, business banker, and financial advisor), to ensure customers get access to expert who can help them with specialized financial need.
What your background should be
- 1 year branch sales experience or equivalent financial service sales experience with proven success in establishing new client, revenue generation, and the ability to deliver result. Require national mortgage licensing system (NMLS) registration under the SAFE act of 2008. series 6/7, state registration, and life licenses required. If unlicensed, must be obtained within 90 days of joining the company.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree/GED or foreign equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org