- Valley Stream, NY
What you'll be doing
- The relationship banker small business specialist is a branch based customer facing position whose primary goal is to acquire, retain, deepen and manage relationships with company customers and will have an additional focus on small business customers. Relationship banker is responsible for generating growth in balances through the sale, marketing, promotion and referral of products utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach. You will take a lead role in creating an outstanding customer experience and helping the branch meet sales objectives contributing to the success of the firm. You will prospect for business opportunities in the branch, and retain and grow premier business customers. Additionally, you will answer questions and help other bankers with business questions and in identifying new business opportunities. As a relationship banker, you will have an assigned portfolio of customers and proactively meet with them face to face and over the phone to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations. In this role you will also continue to develop and cultivate your existing customer relationships. You will also partner with specialists (such as loan officers, business bankers, and financial advisors), to ensure company customers get access to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year branch sales experience or equivalent. Financial services sales experience with proven success in establishing new clients, revenue generation, and the ability to deliver results. Business banking sales or outside consultative business to business sales preferred. Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 if required), and life licenses required.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred or high school degree/GED or foreign equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org