- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- The relationship banker is a branch based customer facing position whose primary goal is to acquire, retain, deepen and manage relationships with companies customers. Relationship banker are responsible for generating growth in balances through the sale, marketing, promotion and referral of products utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach. You will take a lead role in creating an outstanding customer experience and helping the branch meet sales objectives contributing to the success of the firm. As a relationship banker, you will have an assigned portfolio of customers and proactively meet with them face to face and over the phone to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations. In this role you will also continue to develop and cultivate your existing customer relationships. You will also partner with specialists (such as loan officers, business banker, and financial advisors), to ensure companies customers get access to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year branch sales experience or equivalent financial services sales experience with proven success in establishing new clients, revenue generation, and the ability to deliver results. Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 if required), and life licenses required. Ability to establish credibility and rapport, be friendly and personable and look for ways to benefit the customers financial relationship both over the phone as well as in person.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred or high school degree/GED or foreign equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com