- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Follow consumer guidelines for accuracy and proper new account handling and exception processing. Accurately and efficiently, process a variety of retail and commercial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and check cashing. Verify endorsements, place holds, and disburse cash. Issue receipts for transactions processed and balance daily work. Adhere to all procedures stated in the teller difference policy and follow up with current gain/loss ticket documentation. Ensure compliance with operational, security and control policies/procedures, preventing fraud and protecting customer assets. Positively demonstrate teamwork by proactively assisting other branch colleagues when needed as well as actively participating and contributing during branch team meetings. Coach branch team on quality referral generation (based on insurance designation) in order to assist the branch team. Perform additional duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service. Minimum of two year in retail sales, call center, customer service, or telesales position. Well organized individual with time management and prioritization skills. Demonstrated financial services product knowledge. Pertinent state life/accident and health insurance licensing required within 12 months of entry into position. PC experience to include working knowledge of office software for word processing, spreadsheets, and email. Experience with internet preferred. Ability to use fax, telephone system, copier, and other communication tools.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org