- Lake Charles, LA
What you'll be doing
- Leverage referrals and other lead generation techniques (e.g., community outreach) to identify new prospects and cross-selling opportunities with current clients. Conduct discussions with prospects to understand background and identify needs; clearly communicate potential solutions. Maintain a working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered; take responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs. Perform servicing duties: greet customers/prospects in the lobby and on the phone, research customer inquiries, order checks, and/or debit cards, return phone calls accept and forward wires, and other customer originated servicing needs with the intent of enhancing customer retention and explore additional sales opportunities. Cultivate partnerships with specialist areas such as financial advisors, small business, and private banking to obtain and provide qualified referrals. Ensure all audit and security policies and procedures followed in accordance with bank policy and federal regulations.
What your background should be
- Minimum 6 months of sales or service experience. Requires successful registration and issuance of a unique identification number from the nationwide mortgage licensing system (NMLS) in compliance with the secure and fair enforcement for mortgage licensing act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification.
Who is the client company
- This is a financial services provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org