- Ralston, NE
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for generating growth in deposit and loan balances through the sale, marketing, promotion and referral of products by actively soliciting referrals developed from both internal and external sources. Additionally, this position partners with banks specialists (mortgage loan officers, commercial loan officers, financial advisors) to provide company customers access to industry experts who can assist in meeting their unique financial needs. Develop relations with customer to in an effort to help the client understand their financial goals in order to complete requested transaction which could range from processing simple to more complex engagements and may include opening new accounts, completing financial needs assessment and processing consumer loan request all in an effort to help the client and the bank achieve their defined financial goals. Establish credibility and rapport while reviewing opportunities to benefit the client financial relationship in a friendly and personable manner. Performs special projects and other related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 1-2 years customer service experience. Knowledge and experience initiating consumer loans. Previous sales experience preferred. Previously demonstrated leadership or goal achievement in related school activities or internships. Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills are required. Desire to provide excellent customer service with a consultative approach. Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively. Ability to maintain confidentiality, utilize tact and diplomacy while maintaining professional demeanor and appearance. Proficient in Microsoft Office and the ability to operate a variety of office equipment or be trained in using equipment.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org