- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Serves as a representative for company and for the corporate communications, marketing & outreach team, helping coordinate and execute system wide initiatives and providing excellent customer service in all interactions. Collaborates with the director and other department leadership, develops strategic annual plans and programs that effectively integrate with overall corporate communications, marketing & outreach strategies that are measurable in design and metric in execution. Manages multiple project task/segments at one time; keeps supervisor apprised of progress toward deadlines and issues. Provides insight and understanding of issues impacting progress and devises, and implements solutions to keep on track/accelerate progress. Demonstrates willingness to adapt methods and change course as circumstances require. Contributes to major components of deliverables with minimal editing required, organizes communication thoughtfully. Understands risk management and participates in the creation of solutions. Contributes to inventory of available data sources and identifies and validates data sources not previously used. Communicates with department teammates and supervisor on a daily basis, helping with projects as needed. Interfaces with departments across the organization, with senior staff and with other critical functions staff as needed and as appropriate on issues and matters related to the goals and priorities of the organization. Manages daily workloads, priorities, times management and projects of team members, and assists with troubleshooting, crises and conflicts in areas. Assists in training new associates.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of experience required. Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once. Excellent written and verbal skills required. Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required. Master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org