Rehab Technician Outpatient
- Crystal Lake, IL
What you'll be doing
- Assists with patient care under the direction of licensed therapists. Provides assistance during community re-entry activities under a plan of care established by the rehab team. Transports/escorts patients between nursing pod and rehab department. Performs daily, weekly, monthly cleanup of department, restocks linen, wipes down treatment tables between patients or daily if sheet is used and removes clutter from the storage room weekly. Maintains cleaning schedule and cleans hydro collators, cold pack units and other equipment as needed. Monitors equipment temperatures per policy. Performs general clerical duties including mail processing, typing, faxing, photocopying, filing and processing medical records for the department. Tracks, enters, and verifies daily record of charges in computer. Maintains competency as appropriate and pursues ongoing learning through attendance at departmental and system in-services, workshops and conferences/seminars. Maintains appropriate documentation as appropriate. Attends team/unit meetings and conferences as appropriate to facilitate coordinated care and communication. Participates on various interdisciplinary system teams as appropriate. This position performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Healthcare or rehab related experience is preferred. Familiarity with a healthcare environment is preferred. CPR required within designated time of start. Physical ability to perform functional requirements as detailed.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a system of health care providers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org