- Lakewood, CO
What you'll be doing
- Assists occupational therapist/occupational therapy assistant with treatments, including activities of daily living and feeding groups and/or other occupational therapy programs. Assists physical therapist/physical therapist assistant with treatments, including ambulation, range of motion exercises, hot packs and/or other physical therapy programs. Assists speech/language pathologist with carry-over of speech therapy treatment programs. Performs clerical duties within the department, including maintenance of client files and records under the direction of the therapist. Assists in scheduling, transporting and preparation of clients for rehabilitation services. Conducts maintenance therapy programs and/or restorative nursing programs established by therapists and under the direct supervision of therapists and/or nursing personnel. Maintains documentation of such programs in specified nursing center locations. Observes clients for any change in status and reports same to therapists. Ensures the safety of clients. Adjusts equipment upon request and under the direction of the therapist. Cleans and maintenance of treatment areas, according to all specific safety and infection control policies and procedures. Assists in departmental communications as delegated, which may include attendance at meetings, communicating with nursing staff, telephoning, and ordering supplies and equipment. Attends and contributes to in-services and staff meetings as requested. Ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individual needs and rights.
What your background should be
- Minimum1 year work related experience. Certification as a nursing assistant is also preferred (unless required by state).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org