- Chester, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Principal duties consist of assisting patients with daily living activities, preparing patients for examinations, obtaining vital signs and ensuring patient rooms and areas are maintained clean and tidy. Other duties include answering call lights, positioning patients appropriately in bed, and transporting patients to and from treatments and appointments.
What your background should be
- Previous hospital experience preferred. One year's experience in a hospital or healthcare setting.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Inpatient rehabilitation facilities providing physical medicine and rehabilitation programs and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com