Registration Scheduling Representative
- Madison, WI
What you'll be doing
- Under the supervision of the clinical manager, providing exceptional customer service by serving as the frontline ambassador of service between the patient and the medical center. Ensuring a positive patient experience from the time a patient accesses the system. Greeting patients immediately, in a friendly, helpful and welcoming manner. Assisting patients in scheduling an appointment that meets their needs. Registering new patients, completely and accurately. Verifying demographic and insurance information is complete and accurate. Collecting co-payments at the time of service. Answering phones in a friendly, helpful and welcoming manner, within dean standards. Demonstrating a resourceful nature and actions when patients and/or internal customers have questions. Closing each encounter in a friendly, helpful manner. Travel to outlying clinic locations on a daily basis.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2-3 years of customer service, reception or business experience. Previous pc experience with the ability to type 30 wpm. Must complete and pass the proficiency assessment delivered at the conclusion of the onboarding program. Good decision-making, communication and organizational skills. Ability to perform multiple tasks in a busy, ever-changing environment. Previous phone experience. Transportation for travel to outlying clinic locations. Background in healthcare, dental or medical insurance preferred. Previous cash handling experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest integrated healthcare delivery systems.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com