- Sylva, NC
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will perform clerical duties, which includes answering telephones, scheduling physical examinations and drug screening appointments, and light typing. Applicant will also be responsible for processing office visit charges. Assist the patient with verification of benefits, collection of payments, processing of daily deposits. S/he will be responsible for processing claims and requests by patients. This position will be responsible for processing medical record copies to appropriate locations. The role will be responsible for ordering supplies used at the front desk.
What your background should be
- Training or experience with computers, office equipment, and data entry is required. Must be accurate with data entry and have ability to multi-task. Experience or ability to work in customer service with the public, health care workers, and employees is required. Prefer some experience in hospital or health related occupations. Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience with insurance benefits and medical terminology or coding preferred. Experience, with demonstrated proficiency, in Microsoft office products, especially Word and Excel, desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. An associate degree in a business or health related field is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com