- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Receive and provide information to patient, significant other, healthcare team member and hospital guest in a courteous and professional manner. Provide an accurate and timely registration process to the patient population. Greet and assist customer, patient and visitor. Act with a sense of urgency when deal with patient and workflow. Verify all patient have order with diagnosis and refer physician information including a legible physician signature. Perform point of service collection in a professional manner. Act and communicate in a professional manner, appropriate for the healthcare setting. Assume responsibility for ensure the waiting area is clean and orderly. Identify patient utilize two forms of identification; armband all patient. Explain the process to all patient. Assist patient with undressing need if required. Respond to emergency in the department following process identify for that particular area. Assist in meeting departmental goal, point of service collection and registration accuracy.
What your background should be
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Requires the ability to concentrate with constant interruptions. Will be required to sit, stand, walk, push, pull and moderate lifting of patients.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- The client is a nonprofit hospital network which operates hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, urgent care centers and medical practices.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org