- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- The Registrar is responsible for ensuring all patient charts are accurate and complete, interviewing patients as necessary in order to obtain account information, and verifying insurance and authorizations. Other duties include greeting patients and family members, assisting patients with any enquiries and ensuring all policies are clearly explained.
What your background should be
- At least one year's registration experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- Psychiatric treatment facility providing mental health and chemical dependency treatment for adolescents, adults and seniors.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org