Registered Store Manager
- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the intake of prescription orders and the efficient/accurate fulfillment of orders. Assists in the development and maintenance of interactions with physicians and other healthcare professionals regarding prescription and pharmacy consulting issues. Responsible and accountable for positive customer relations. Implementation of patient care programs that deliver improved measurable outcomes from medication therapy management performed at stores or clinics. Establishing with hospital staff, regular participation in hospital staff meetings, medical rounds, and provision of information and intake on all company services, etc. Identifying opportunities for improvements in pharmacy systems related to the unique needs of identified health conditions and recommends and implements these changes for pharmacy services improvement. Staying up to date by ongoing professional development in disease state management. Responsible for processing cash reports, end-of-day procedures, payroll and other front-end management activities. Conducting immunizations for the location, as well as, responsible for mentoring students by being a preceptor. Assist in the development of quality improvements and assure to regulatory compliance as well as adheres to all company ethics, policies, and procedures, and other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Current licensure in the state where this position is located. At least 1 year of experience working as a pharmacist. Experience managing workflow to meet company standards. Interest and willingness to process cash reports, end-of-day procedures, payroll and other front-end management activities. At least 1 year of experience using inventory management systems including ordering, receiving, and pharmacy inventory. Experience communicating verbally with patients (on the phone, one on one) discussing patient needs, symptoms, etc. Certified Immunizer. Experience mentoring students in experiential education by being a preceptor. Experience communicating with physician groups in the community to develop business relationships is preferred. Experience with marketing and promoting pharmacy services is preferred. At least 1 year of experience working as a pharmacy manager, at least 1 year of experience working in a health systems pharmacy is preferred. Experience with any of the following disease states-hep C, multiple sclerosis, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, transplant is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS in pharmacy or pharm.D.
Who is the client company
- The company is a drug retailing chain service in the United States
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com