Registered Sales Representative
- Pensacola, FL
What you'll be doing
- The registered sales representative interacts daily on the phone and in person with prospective and existing clients including handling basic inquiries and providing quotes. Manages referrals, schedules events, and prepares client proposals. Opens new accounts, processes and follows up on client documentation, prepares letters, forms and spreadsheets to assist with servicing existing clients and prospecting for new clients, ensures required client paperwork is current with firm and industry requirements, rules and regulations. The incumbent may solicit orders from clients at the direction of the financial advisor. S/he receives unsolicited orders from clients. The applicant may enter unsolicited trades at the direction of the financial advisor; receives and processes securities. S/he performs transactions to move funds as directed, troubleshoots, and resolves errors in transactions. This position assists in, or provides for, the training of employees on products and processes. The applicant ensures compliance in all areas, including branch signage and placement. The candidate assists with marketing efforts including seminars, flyers, signage, etc. S/he performs other job related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have at least 3 years of licensed securities industry experience. Series 6 or 7 license required. Life health and variable annuity license required. Series 63 or 66 license preferred. S/he should have demonstrated ability to work independently and provide a high level of customer service, demonstrated ability to organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments in a fast paced work environment, and demonstrated ability to use mathematics to process account and transaction information.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education or GED
Who is the client company
- Concern with recruiting, staffing services, master service provider, outsourced engineering and clinical solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org