Registered Radiologic Technologist
- Lancaster, NH
What you'll be doing
- The registered radiologic technologist is responsible for performing radiographic examination under the direction of a radiologist at a technical level not requiring constant supervision. The technologist perform a variety of procedure that will require independent judgement, with ingenuity and initiative to apply ionizing radiation for diagnosis. The technologist assume responsibility for designated area of procedure as required. Responsible for care and safety of patient undergoing radiographic examination. Protect public, patient and personnel from radiation. Carefully apply ionizing radiation to produce best quality radiograph with minimal exposure. Produce good quality radiographic examination with minimal radiation exposure. Familiar with safe operation of all radiologic equipment. Report any malfunction to chief rad tech. Accept responsibility for administrative duty such as record, orderliness, cleanliness, supply, etc. Willingly rotate within department and between shift, as required for the smooth operation of the radiology service department. Participate in on call duty by accepting fair share of evening and weekend. Manage time effectively to ensure that deadline are met and that personal priority support organizational objective. Participate in staff development activity and look for personal growth opportunity. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum of six months experience in the radiology field. Previous experience with CT scans required or ability to obtain required CT knowledge within six months of hire. Previous experience with bone density, trauma, ultrasound, or mammography preferred. Must hold current American registry of radiologic technologists (ARRT) certification and remain a member in good standing. English speaking and writing skills required or preferred. Ability to relate to patients in all age groups with a variety of medical conditions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of formal radiologic technology training program.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com