Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Unit
- Kingwood, TX
What you'll be doing
- The medical unit registered nurse is responsible for the coordination and care delivery to the assigned patients in order to provide high quality patient care and services. Patient ages range from adult to geriatric.The registered nurse functions as an extension of the charge nurse and the unit supervisor to ensure a professional level of care is maintained. The registered nurse is responsible for the delegation of those patient care tasks that fall within the scope of care for LVNs and PCAs on the unit. He/She has a primary function in the development of a plan of care for the patients and the provision of educational needs for patients, families, and significant others. He/She maintains a high level of competency in the provision of nursing care for patients served.
What your background should be
- At least one year recent clinical experience as an RN. Acute care experience in a medical-surgical, or telemetry acute care setting. Current RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a board of nursing from a compact state.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred.
Who is the client company
- High-quality and cost-effective healthcare service provider.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org