Registered Nurse (Pacs/CR/Float/PRN)
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate must provide professional nursing care through skill assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in accordance with hospital policies and procedures. Maintains clinical and professional competency as appropriate to the ages, developmental stages, and special needs of the patients served. Expected travel to multiple, designated facilities to perform job duties as needed. The candidate also performs basic nursing assessment, documents a current clinical picture, and records clinical findings in the patient record. Develops, implements, and updates individualized patient plans of care. Utilizes appropriate resources to plan and provide nursing services that are safe, effective, and financially responsible. The position required specialized knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide care for people with physical disabilities and chronic illness. Provides medications safely, according to policies, identifies abnormal signs and symptoms, and initiates appropriate interventions. Makes patient rounds with physicians and individually to assess patients and convey needed information.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate should have strong oral and written communication skills to develop a rapport with clients, families, and health team members and to ensure requirements for legal documentation and reimbursement. Walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling required. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 51 pounds in handling patients, medical equipment and supplies. Must have intact sense of sight, hearing, smell, touch, and finger dexterity. Must be able to respond quickly to changes in the patient and unit conditions. Must understand and speak fluent english. Must be able to think critically and concentrate. License to practice as registered nurse or temporary registered nurse petitioner in the state of North Carolina. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
Who is the client company
- A network of hospitals, free standing emergency departments, urgent cares and practices, located throughout North and South Carolina.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org