Registered Nurse Mother/Baby
- Lewisville, TX
What you'll be doing
- The mother baby RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs. Carries out physician orders. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, monitors vital signs. Provides post-anesthesia recovery care for the patient. Assesses and fosters patient-infant bonding. Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems. Instructs and educates patients and families. Assesses and coordinates patient discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year of recent experience in related field. Current certification as a BLS healthcare provider and NRP. Current licensure as an RN. Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in nursing required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about medical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com