Registered Nurse-Med Surg
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- The registered nurse is a staff nurse, who as an experienced clinician functions at the competent stage of clinical practice. The registered nurse provides direct patient care effectively and efficiently to a patient team which may include patients with varied and complex needs. Candidate assumes leadership roles with progressive responsibility including but not limited to participating in or leading unit and shared governance initiatives, serving as charge nurse or preceptor to students or new employees, and possibly contributing to service line or hospital wide initiatives duties and responsibilities are cross-referenced to the hospitals pillars of excellence: people (providing direction and plans, leading and managing people, ICARE values), service (patient/customer satisfaction, interpersonal effectiveness), quality and safety (making judgments and decisions), finance (driving for performance excellence), innovation and growth (leading improvement and innovation, role-specific expertise)
What your background should be
- At least 18 months experience required. Registered nurse with current Texas license BLS other certifications as required by unit/service. Must be able to perform skills and competencies as defined in orientation checklist and annual departmental competency checklist if applicable. Basic computer skills, must be able to write and speak effectively in english competencies, skills, training as listed in policy NU-903.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing (BSN required)
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the most comprehensive teaching hospitals in the United States, with leading specialists in every field of medicine.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com