Registered Nurse (Labor & Delivery)
- Sanford, FL
What you'll be doing
- The registered nurse (labor & delivery) is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administer medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Previous RN experience in mother/baby couplet care required for post-partum/GYN. Previous nursery experience required for nursery and/or NICU experience highly desired. Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred. Current Florida State registered nurse license. Current American heart association healthcare provider (BLS certification), neonatal resuscitation program (NRP). Prior L&D experience required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Nursing diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading provider of quality healthcare.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com