Registered Nurse (ICU)
- Brownsville, TX
What you'll be doing
- The registered nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the registered nurse practice act. Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice. Maintains a safe a therapeutic environment. Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient. Plans individualized patient care utilizing an interdisciplinary approach. Participates in performance improvement activities. Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals of the hospitals mission and vision statement. Performs all other assigned duties.
What your background should be
- Current TX RN licensure. Minimum of one year ICU experience or successful completion of ICU internship program. BCLS required. ACLS required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Who is the client company
- This medical center is a leader in a vast array of high quality inpatient and outpatient programs and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org