Registered Nurse (Home Health)
- Newport, AR
What you'll be doing
- Registered Nurse (Home Health) promotes and restores patient health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends and families; supervising assigned team members. Direct, initiates and implements a patient care plan in a home care environment. Assist physicians during examinations and procedures. Prepares equipment applies and changes dressings and monitors patients. May administer prescribed medications. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit or department.
What your background should be
- Candidate must be certified as a registered nurse. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate Degree in Nursing.
Who is the client company
- The company provides healthcare service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org