Registered Nurse (Hematology/Oncology)
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Collects and analyzes data pertinent to the patient health or the situation to determine the diagnoses or issues. Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes and evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes. Coordinates nursing care activities in collaboration with other members of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team to facilitate achievement of overall goals. Coordinates educational activities and uses appropriate resources to develop and implement an individualized teaching and discharge plan with patients and families. Establishes priorities in the provision of nursing care that reflect consideration of the patient acuity and daily schedule. Provides direction and supervision of ancillary nursing team members, demonstrates professional judgment, uses problem solving techniques, time-management principles, and delegates appropriately. Makes recommendations for productivity and cost containment and collaborates with team members to achieve cost-effective care by utilizing appropriate clinical measures. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Oncology experience strongly preferred. Current licensure to practice as a registered nurse or temporary license as a registered nurse petitioner in the state of North Carolina or compact state as appropriate required. Basic life support for healthcare provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org