Registered Nurse (Float Pool)
- Plano, TX
What you'll be doing
- The client is currently searching for a Registered Nurse for float pool to work in the critical care units (ICUs and ER). The ideal candidate must possess a high degree of confidentiality, have positive interpersonal skills and be customer service focused. Float pool RN might be called to work in one of several floors and might even have to change floors within a given shift. As a float pool nurse, candidate will generally work in areas for which he/she trained. Applicant may apply for the medical floor pool, the surgical pool, the critical care pool or the maternal child health pool, depends on training and interests.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of experience in critical care is required and 3 to 5 years of experience in a large, acute care, facility is preferred. Minimum 2 years of experience in Med/Surg also required. Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the state of Texas. CPR and ACLS certification required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate Degree in nursing is required and Bachelor Degree in nursing is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This renowned medical center provides health care medical services, neuroscience care, and life saving interventions for stroke patients, as well as treatments for scoliosis and other complex spine disorders.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com